lunes, 9 de abril de 2012


I was born a flower


volare



I was born in Santiago on June, 17 in 1990. Well, before I will write about my family. My family is very special because my mom and my dad met at a bus stop and immediately fell in love. Later, children arrived. I have a sister and a brother.  I am in the middle. My mom works in the house and my dad repairs phones. Now, I will talk about me. I am a quiet person yet very crazy. I like the color blue and I like sunny days. In my free time I like to walk alone and feel the wind in my face.   I studied at Colegio Carmela Carvajal, I was happy in that place. I finished high school and  I started studying  Chemistry but  it was not for me. In 2011 I began to study Public Administration in  University of Chile and I am here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario