lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

He's eLectric


Well, a true love story begins with two lovers. These lovers met at a bus stop. (Destiny was written: my parents also like this). The traffic light turned red, he crossed the street and came to me. His name is a Word of mouth secret. I was nervous because I didn’t know what to say but he was a little braver than me and so he said: “holi”.
Time passed by between us, every day I knew new things about him and I like them.  We took 2 steps and our little hands met one another. Will it be love? I think so. NO. I know so. Since that day, never again those lover hands have been apart. 

At any time: lift your head up and look at the sky my love! (in a cloud I save your kiss)
so splendid 

 

2 comentarios: