lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

hoLy hoLy days


The holidays are something special for all and me, I am not an exception. Every summer with my family, we escaped to the countryside where peace begins, we need it sometimes, but the year 2011 was very special because the first year my sister was not with us. 
In the picture are my brother and my dog. They are my loyal fellow travelers and me and my vacation without them would not be the same, seriously
My family has a plot, sacred place for us. In the plot there is a hill. During the evenings, I like to climb the hill and watch the sunsets. In a sunset, I watched my brother and I decided to photograph him.
I think it was a good time because both are synchronized. Also, in the picture my brother was six years old and my dog only was a couple of months.
Every time I see this picture I remember the nice vacation .


2 comentarios: